I was set a task this week from a blogging group I’m part of to do a blog post on 5 of my favourite bloggers, 3 from the group + 2 others but you know what, there are literally so many amazing bloggers out there and I haven’t done a post like this on here before so I’ve decided to do a top 10 instead.
The cute mini inspirational cards in the photo are from TreatBox, they arrived today so I thought I’d add a few to my flatlay. They are so lovely!
* Imogen (Imogen Chloe) was my blogging buddy last week in the group, she shares great London related content (hello Mamma Mia 2 premiere! Serious FOMO right now).
* Laura (Cornish Maid Blog) a fellow southerner from Cornwall, I love reading her blog for inspiration of places to go and visit in Cornwall, her photos are amazing too.
* Jay (Bearded Igor Blogs) is blogging every day at the moment which is no mean feat, the first post I saw of his was about Disney films which was fab.
* Bexa (Hello Bexa) is one of the first bloggers I really connected with back last year when I started blogging again. I always love her flatlays, they are amazing!
* Clem (Clem Loves) I really enjoyed reading her recent post on gardening, I love her blog photography too.
* Kerry (Kerry Life And Loves) I love her writing style, she always comes across so down to earth, plus we are so on the same wave length with our out of the box-ness!
* Estelle (Estellosaurus) I love her content, her style is awesome! She definitely gives me hair envy too. She is also one half of #theblognetwork which runs a chat on Twitter on the last Wednseday of every month, one of the best in my opinion the questions always feel fresh and different with great topics every month.
* Stacey (Simply Stacey) the other half of The Blog Network (I love how supportive this is too) Stacey brilliant too, she’s someone else who might love stationery just as much as me!
* Maud (My Passion Projects) another supportive blogger, she runs the Blogger Clan which is absolutely brilliant. And she’s recently started doing YouTube videos too, she’s an all round fab blogger.
* Charlotte (Charlotte Shares) is another Devon blogger, she does great blog posts for bullet journal inspo and gave me real inspiration for mine when I started journalling properly this year.
A top 10 still wasn’t easy (there are definitely others I would like to have included here) but that is a list of bloggers you should absolutely go and check out. Who are your favourite bloggers right now?
Hope you all have a great weekend.